MÁDARA Cosmetics soovib sulle pakkuda head kasutajakogemust ja seetõttu kasutame oma veebilehel küpsiseid.
Veebilehe kasutamist jätkates nõustute küpsiste kasutamisega. KÜPSISTE KASUTAMISE REEGLID.
Inside information, 2019-08-20 09:52 CEST
AS MADARA Cosmetics publishes its ESG (environmental, social and governance) report for 2018. This report is a voluntary disclosure of the company's performance based on three aspects: environmental, social and governmental. Environmental criteria examine the environmental sustainability of the company's practises, social criteria examine the relationship between the company and its stakeholders (employees, customers, suppliers), governance examines the corporate governance, financial reporting and shareholder rights. The report may help to evaluate the prosperity and sustainability of the company in the long run.
A few key facts from the ESG report of AS MADARA Cosmetics:
• In 2018, the first product was developed in a plant-based packaging.
• AS MADARA Cosmetics used 100% green electricity from renewable sources.
• CEO pay ratio is 1.67:1.
• A strong majority of the board members is women.
• Employee turnover ratio is close to 4%.
• In 2018, AS MADARA Cosmetics sponsored 500 free of charge legal or psychological consultation sessions for victims of human trafficking and domestic violence.
Full report is available in the attachment (in English).
The shares of Madara Cosmetics are admitted to trading on Nasdaq Baltic First North Market.
The Certified Adviser for AS Madara Cosmetics is AS LHV Pank.