Thyme is a herb used for therapeutic, aromatic and gastronomic purposes due to its richness in active substances, such as carvacrol. Neuro-research data suggests that carvacrol is a brain-active molecule that clearly influences neuron activity through the modulation of neurotransmitters. When used for seven consecutive days, it was able to increase dopamine and serotonin (happiness hormones) levels. Evidence shows that, if regularly administered in low concentrations, it stimulates feelings of well-being.
Upon registering you confirm that you are informed that:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: 1.1. to create and maintain your account in order to conclude a Distance agreement with AS Madara Cosmetics and obtain other related services, including notifications related to the performance of the Distance agreement; 1.2. to compile and retain your purchase history, inter alia, in order to improve the services and products we provide; 1.3. to retain evidence of the concluded Distance agreement;
2. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide delivery services, IT structures, and payment platforms;
3. You have a right to make rectifications to the entered personal data or request deletion of your account at any time;
4. Your personal data will be processed until you delete your account, or the storage period set out by the laws expires, or statute of limitations for bringing an action in court lapses;
5. Failing to provide all information specified in the registration form will prevent you from creating the account and concluding the Distance agreement through it.
Upon registration, you confirm that the entered personal data is true and accurate.