Please select your country from the drop down list to view local pricing, payment options, delivery time and shipping costs to your destination address. Item prices may vary. Your country is not on the list? Please contact us.
Currently MÁDARA accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and PayPal
What to do if my payment is not accepted?
If a payment has been declined due to unknown reason, MÁDARA suggests trying another payment method, however, if such is unavailable, please contact us. MÁDARA reminds that a payment may be declined in case you have entered incorrect payment information or there are not enough funds on the chosen account to make the payment.
Can I cancel my order?
When an order is placed on our website, we immediately begin processing it to ensure prompt delivery. We’re unable to cancel or change an order once it’s submitted.
SHIPPING, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Is it possible to change the delivery address after the order has been placed?
When an order is placed on our website, we immediately begin processing it to ensure prompt delivery. We’re unable to change an order, including delivery address, once it’s submitted.
However, the address can be changed by notifying the courier who will call you on the delivery date to coordinate the address and time of arrival.
Where do you ship to?
We ship our products to Europe and many international locations. Please check delivery informationhere.
What should I do if my order hasn't been delivered yet?
Usually your order should reach you within 3-8 business days after receiving payment and processing your order. If you still haven't received your order after 14 business days, please contact our customer service for assistance.
I have changed my mind and would like to return the product for a refund
Returns are possible for up to 14 days after you've received your order. Please see our return policy and return addresshere.
How can I track the delivery of my order?
Simply login to your account and go to "Shopping history" to see your order status.
I have returned an order, where is my refund?
MÁDARA will issue a refund within 14 business days of receiving your returned order in our warehouse.
I have received damaged products. What is your return policy?
If you received damaged products, please contact us right away and we will rectify as quickly as possible. Please submit request here.
PRODUCTS & INGREDIENTS
How are products tested?
A panel of consumers participates in the creation of a product's recipe and its evaluation. The panel consists of people with various skin types, including sensitive and allergy-prone individuals. The panel provides their subjective evaluation of the product and their skin's reaction after testing a sample. Their opinions are taken into account when refining and finalising recipes.
After a product is created, it is tested in a laboratory by measuring various physical and chemical properties, determining stability and the expiration date, as well as studying and defining standards for storage. In accordance with law, the product is tested by a qualified chemist to make certain that it complies with safety and consistency tests. Then the product is sent for the approval of a dermatologist. Individuals of various ages and skin types use the product under the surveillance of a certified dermatologist, and report their reactions. The product is tested to make certain that it does not cause allergic reactions or irritation. Dermatologist tests have shown MÁDARA products to be hypoallergenic and irritation-free.
Are MÁDARA products vegan?
Some MÁDARA products contain lanolin (Daily Defence Ultra rich balm) and beeswax (Deep Moisture fluid, Creamy baby oil, SPF products and lip balms). All other products are vegan.
Even though we use animal based ingredients in these products, there is an important diference between the lanolin and beeswax that we use and the ones that are used by other cosmetic producers that do not have certified natural and organic labels.
Since we are ECOCERT certified, we use only lanolin, honey and beeswax that is produced in a strictly regulated way (controlled by ECOCERT). This means that the sheep farming and beeskeeping as well as the way the ingredients are obtained is strictly monitored - all this is to ensure that animals are not harmed in any way
What makes MÁDARA stand out?
The very heart of MÁDARA products - the active ingredients - is flowers and herbs from the Baltic meadows and forests. The natural environment in the Baltic region is unique because the northern summers are much shorter, leaving flowers with a much shorter time to attract bees for pollination. Plants are compelled to concentrate their blossoming vigour in this short blossoming time. As a result, at the time of harvest they are rich with the active ingredients required to survive in bitter climates.
Is MÁDARA packaging environmentally friendly?
Is MÁDARA packing environmentally friendly?
Yes, the packaging of our products is recyclable and made of BPA-free materials.
Are MÁDARA products safe to use during pregnancy?
All MÁDARA products are checked for safety however, if you are pregnant and have any concerns, please contact us for further advice
Is it possible to get free samples?
At MÁDARA online shop you can order up to 10 samples as a separate order, covering only delivery fees in amount of 1.99 GBP. Delivery time may differ from 1 to 3 weeks. The samples are not distributed during sale.
Where can I enter a discount code?
To apply a discount code or gift card code to your order, please enter your code into the dicount code field at checkout and click apply.
How can I find out about your special offers?
To find our about upcoming sales and special offers, please subscribe to our newsletter by entering your e-mail address in the sign-up field below.
By agreeing to receive commercial notices, you confirm that you are informed that:
1. AS Madara Cosmetics processes your personal data, which you have entered in the registration form, including your geographical location and purchase history for the purpose of offering you the most suitable services and products;
2. In order to send commercial notices various types of profiling is performed, taking into account the information you have provided for the purpose to establish what kind of a commercial notice would be most suitable for you;
3. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide IT structures, email and SMS platforms;
4. You have a right to make rectifications of the entered personal data or revoke your consent to receive the commercial notices at any time;
5. AS Madara Cosmetics will cease sending commercial notices as soon as your request is processed (please note that processing of the request depends on technological capacities to act on your request, which may take up to five days);
6. Your personal data will be processed until you revoke your consent, or, in certain cases, until the necessity to retain evidence of the received consent expires.
Upon registering you confirm that you are informed that:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: 1.1. to create and maintain your account in order to conclude a Distance agreement with AS Madara Cosmetics and obtain other related services, including notifications related to the performance of the Distance agreement; 1.2. to compile and retain your purchase history, inter alia, in order to improve the services and products we provide; 1.3. to retain evidence of the concluded Distance agreement;
2. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide delivery services, IT structures, and payment platforms;
3. You have a right to make rectifications to the entered personal data or request deletion of your account at any time;
4. Your personal data will be processed until you delete your account, or the storage period set out by the laws expires, or statute of limitations for bringing an action in court lapses;
5. Failing to provide all information specified in the registration form will prevent you from creating the account and concluding the Distance agreement through it.
Upon registration, you confirm that the entered personal data is true and accurate.