Please select your country from the drop down list to view local pricing, payment options, delivery time and shipping costs to your destination address. Item prices may vary. Your country is not on the list? Please contact us.
Getting the ink under your skin is a very vulnerable and responsible step that’s going to last forever. Gaining trust, reading people personalities and creating ethereal and aesthetic artworks on skin is what made Sasha Masiuk one of the best tattoo artists in the world. We spoke to her about the art and her source of inspiration.
The Latvian exposition Matter to Matter is like a short introduction to Latvia`s relationship with its natural environment. Read how this approach won the grand prize of the London Design biennale and how MADARA Cosmetics took part.
Karien Anne is a creative Dutch blogger with quite an impressive base of social media and blog followers. And we can clearly see the reason of love – she inspires with an easy, sophisticated minimalism and laid-back vacation vibes.
Charlotte Pieper or Lotta – a wild child living the ultimate beach life that most of us could be a little bit envious of. Sun, sand, waves and wind, it is all fun and games until it takes its toll on your skin and beauty. Read Lotta`s pro tips on how to prevent it.
Planning a wedding can sometimes turn into a swirl of emotions, swinging from the highest point of happiness to the very bottom in just a second. How does one go through this phase and keep a healthy balance between cringing and jumping in joy? Read this inspiring story.
By agreeing to receive commercial notices, you confirm that you are informed that:
1. AS Madara Cosmetics processes your personal data, which you have entered in the registration form, including your geographical location and purchase history for the purpose of offering you the most suitable services and products;
2. In order to send commercial notices various types of profiling is performed, taking into account the information you have provided for the purpose to establish what kind of a commercial notice would be most suitable for you;
3. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide IT structures, email and SMS platforms;
4. You have a right to make rectifications of the entered personal data or revoke your consent to receive the commercial notices at any time;
5. AS Madara Cosmetics will cease sending commercial notices as soon as your request is processed (please note that processing of the request depends on technological capacities to act on your request, which may take up to five days);
6. Your personal data will be processed until you revoke your consent, or, in certain cases, until the necessity to retain evidence of the received consent expires.
Upon registering you confirm that you are informed that:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: 1.1. to create and maintain your account in order to conclude a Distance agreement with AS Madara Cosmetics and obtain other related services, including notifications related to the performance of the Distance agreement; 1.2. to compile and retain your purchase history, inter alia, in order to improve the services and products we provide; 1.3. to retain evidence of the concluded Distance agreement;
2. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide delivery services, IT structures, and payment platforms;
3. You have a right to make rectifications to the entered personal data or request deletion of your account at any time;
4. Your personal data will be processed until you delete your account, or the storage period set out by the laws expires, or statute of limitations for bringing an action in court lapses;
5. Failing to provide all information specified in the registration form will prevent you from creating the account and concluding the Distance agreement through it.
Upon registration, you confirm that the entered personal data is true and accurate.