Please select your country from the drop down list to view local pricing, payment options, delivery time and shipping costs to your destination address. Item prices may vary. Your country is not on the list? Please contact us.
09.10.2019 The skin around the eyes is four times thinner and more delicate than the rest of the face. It is the first to react to stress and irritation. An innovative solution to safeguard our eyes has recently been developed by MÁDARA laboratory. It is called EyeBright Periocular Complex.
03.10.2019 The rebellious French spirit paired with a quest for sustainability are promising drivers for the new beauty and fashion trends.
MÁDARA founder Lotte spots them at Paris Fashion Week SS 2020.
24.09.2019 So, this is her, Ginta Lapina, the most successful Latvian model in the world. But, knowing Ginta, what is more important than the long list of all the designers she has worked with, is to mention her simplicity, sweetness, humility and love for nature and natural products in her skincare.
05.09.2019 Since beauty products have been around, people have used toxic compounds in the name of beauty. Ladies of the Victorian era used Atropa belladonna (deadly nightshade) extract to dilate their pupils, causing blindness in the process.
28.08.2019 In the times when our brain runs like an internet browser with 10 tabs open, while 2 of them are frozen and some unknown source is playing music in the background… it’s important to find a way to switch all the madness off. And let me guess, now, when the summer and gardening time is present, the air around feels calmer and we can breathe peacefully...
15.08.2019 We live in interesting times where overproduction leaves us with difficult choices. There are so many things out there today, that one can get dizzy just trying to make a decision. And these are the moments when our money becomes our voice, because what we buy, we support. Fortunately we have a choice.
06.08.2019 One of todays’ biggest challenges for all of us is to have less. Somehow it seems to be a path that could make us all free – to free mother Earth from the overuse of natural resources, to free the planet from pollution and to free ourselves from always wanting and needing more, never having enough. If you were to choose just one skincare product, what would it be?
23.07.2019 The most powerful time in the nature is around Summer Solstice and it’s already behind our backs, but meadows are still full with healing plants and herbal tea. Actually, every step we take in the wild fields we step on some nature’s medicine. How to know what to take back home for long, cold, dark autumn and winter months till next summers’ harvest will bloom?
12.06.2019 It’s a magic cycle of waiting summer all year long and then cursing the hot and humid days when the heat is just simply unbearable. You must know what we’re talking about – the red-flushing, dry-flaking, face-burning, sweat-processing weather that makes you beg for the warm spring days to come back.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files, which are embedded in on your computer’s hard drive through your browser. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to memorize useful information, such as your login information, and to facilitate convenience of surfing through the website. Our cookies cannot identify you personally.
HOW DO WE USE THE COOKIES
Several types of cookies are used on the website for various purposes:
• Essential cookies: The cookies are used to ensure operation of the Website, inter alia, to allow you to use our services and to connect to your account. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest to ensure operation of the Website and provide services to you. The essential cookies are stored until you close your browser, i.e., until the end of the session. • Analytical/performance cookies: The cookies allow us to recognize and quantify the number of visitors of the Website and see how these visitors navigate the Website. The legal grounds for use of these cookies are our legitimate interest to improve performance of our Website, for example, by ensuring a search option. The analytical/performance cookies are stored on your device permanently. • Functional cookies: The cookies allow the Website to remember the settings you selected and your preferences that facilitate more convenient use of the Website, for example, if you wish to remain logged in on the Website. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest to ensure, improve and make the use of the Website more convenient. The functional cookies are stored on your device permanently. • Targeting/advertising cookies: The cookies are used to record your visit to the Website, the websites and links you have used, for the purpose to offer and render our or our business partners’ products and services according to your interests. These cookies are used based on your consent. By visiting the Website and using the services provided by us you agree that the targeting/advertising cookies are used. The targeting/advertising cookies will be stored until you delete cookies from your browser.
The cookies are processed and received by us and our business partners who ensure operation of the Website, compile and analyse your activities on the Website. Cookie information is not transferred outside the European Union and EEA.
HOW TO RESTRICT AND ERASE COOKIES
If you wish to restrict, block or erase the cookies, such option is ensured upon changing settings of the browser you use. You cannot opt-out of use of the essential and functional cookies, because without them it is not possible to ensure the functionality of the Website. You cannot opt-out of use of the analytical cookies either because they are necessary for us to improve the performance of the Website.
We use the services of Google Analytics. You can opt-out from the use thereof by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on tool.
For further information about cookies and inquiries as to how to manage them please read here www.aboutcookies.org.
MADARA COSMETICS, AS ZELTIŅU IELA 131, MARUPE, LV-2167, LATVIJA.
By agreeing to receive commercial notices, you confirm that you are informed that:
1. AS Madara Cosmetics processes your personal data, which you have entered in the registration form, including your geographical location and purchase history for the purpose of offering you the most suitable services and products;
2. In order to send commercial notices various types of profiling is performed, taking into account the information you have provided for the purpose to establish what kind of a commercial notice would be most suitable for you;
3. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide IT structures, email and SMS platforms;
4. You have a right to make rectifications of the entered personal data or revoke your consent to receive the commercial notices at any time;
5. AS Madara Cosmetics will cease sending commercial notices as soon as your request is processed (please note that processing of the request depends on technological capacities to act on your request, which may take up to five days);
6. Your personal data will be processed until you revoke your consent, or, in certain cases, until the necessity to retain evidence of the received consent expires.
Upon registering you confirm that you are informed that:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: 1.1. to create and maintain your account in order to conclude a Distance agreement with AS Madara Cosmetics and obtain other related services, including notifications related to the performance of the Distance agreement; 1.2. to compile and retain your purchase history, inter alia, in order to improve the services and products we provide; 1.3. to retain evidence of the concluded Distance agreement;
2. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide delivery services, IT structures, and payment platforms;
3. You have a right to make rectifications to the entered personal data or request deletion of your account at any time;
4. Your personal data will be processed until you delete your account, or the storage period set out by the laws expires, or statute of limitations for bringing an action in court lapses;
5. Failing to provide all information specified in the registration form will prevent you from creating the account and concluding the Distance agreement through it.
Upon registration, you confirm that the entered personal data is true and accurate.