Please select your country from the drop down list to view local pricing, payment options, delivery time and shipping costs to your destination address. Item prices may vary. Your country is not on the list? Please contact us.
Currently MÁDARA accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and PayPal
What to do , if my payment is not accepted?
If a payment has been declined due to unknown reason, MÁDARA suggests trying another payment method, however, if such is unavailable, please contact us. MÁDARA reminds that a payment may be declined in case you have entered incorrect payment information or there are not enough funds on the chosen account to make the payment.
Can i cancel my order?
When an order is placed on our website, we immediately begin processing it to ensure prompt delivery. We’re unable to cancel or change an order once it’s submitted.
SHIPPING, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
It is possible to change the delivery address after the order has been placed?
When an order is placed on our website, we immediately begin processing it to ensure prompt delivery. We’re unable to change an order, including delivery address, once it’s submitted.
However, the address can be changed by notifying the courier who will call you on the delivery date to coordinate the address and time of arrival.
Where do you ship to?
We ship our products to Europe and many international locations. Please check delivery informationhere.
My order hasn`t arrived yet. What should I do?
Usually your order should reach you within 3-8 business days after receiving payment and processing your order. If you still haven't received your order after 14 business days, please contact our customer service for assistance.
I have changed my mind and would like to return the product for a refund
Returns are possible for up to 14 days after you've received your order. Please see our return policy and return addresshere.
How do I check on my order?
Simply login to your account and go to "Shopping history" to see your order status.
I returned my order, where is my refund?
MÁDARA will issue a refund within 14 business days of receiving your returned order in our warehouse.
I received damaged products. What is your return policy
If you received damaged products, please contact us right away and we will rectify as quickly as possible. Please submit request here.
PRODUCTS & INGREDIENTS
How are products tested?
A panel of consumers participates in the creation of a product's recipe and its evaluation. The panel consists of people with various skin types, including sensitive and allergy-prone individuals. The panel provides their subjective evaluation of the product and their skin's reaction after testing a sample. Their opinions are taken into account when refining and finalising recipes.
After a product is created, it is tested in a laboratory by measuring various physical and chemical properties, determining stability and the expiration date, as well as studying and defining standards for storage. In accordance with law, the product is tested by a qualified chemist to make certain that it complies with safety and consistency tests. Then the product is sent for the approval of a dermatologist. Individuals of various ages and skin types use the product under the surveillance of a certified dermatologist, and report their reactions. The product is tested to make certain that it does not cause allergic reactions or irritation. Dermatologist tests have shown MÁDARA products to be hypoallergenic and irritation-free.
Are MÁDARA products vegan?
Some MÁDARA products contain lanolin (Daily Defence Ultra rich balm), honey (Time Miracle Cellular Repair serum) and beeswax (Deep Moisture fluid, Time Miracle Ultimate Facelift Day cream, Exfoliating oil-to-milk scrub, Creamy baby oil). All other products are vegan.
Even though we use animal based ingredients in these products, there is an important diference between the lanolin and beeswax that we use and the ones that are used by other cosmetic producers that do not have certified natural and organic labels.
Since we are ECOCERT certified, we use only lanolin, honey and beeswax that is produced in a strictly regulated way (controlled by ECOCERT). This means that the sheep farming and beeskeeping as well as the way the ingredients are obtained is strictly monitored - all this is to ensure that animals are not harmed in any way
Whats special about MÁDARA that makes it stand out from the other organic skin care brands?
The very heart of MÁDARA products - the active ingredients - is flowers and herbs from the Baltic meadows and forests. The natural environment in the Baltic region is unique because the northern summers are much shorter, leaving flowers with a much shorter time to attract bees for pollination. Plants are compelled to concentrate their blossoming vigour in this short blossoming time. As a result, at the time of harvest they are rich with the active ingredients required to survive in bitter climates.
Is MÁDARA packaging environmentally friendly?
Is MÁDARA packing environmentally friendly?
Yes, the packaging of our products is recyclable and made of BPA-free materials.
Are MÁDARA products safe to use during pregnancy?
All MÁDARA products are checked for safety however, if you are pregnant and have any concerns, please contact us for further advice
The pump on my products in not working, what do I do?
Occasionally an air bubble gets into the pump mechanism and stops it from working. Almost always the following method will fix this issue: hold the bottle upside down, you will see a small hole on the bottom lid of the bottle. Insert a sharp object like a pin into the hole and open the lid. You will now see a pump mechanism inside the bottle, gently move the pump up. This will almost always clear the air bubble. If the problem persists please contact us.
Do you send out free samples?
At MÁDARA online shop you can order up to 10 samples as a separate order, covering only delivery fees in amount of 1.99 EUR. Delivery time may differ from 1 to 3 weeks. The samples are not distributed during 40% sale.
Where do I enter a discount code?
To apply a discount code or gift card code to your order, please enter your code into the dicount code field at checkout and click apply.
How can I find out about your special offers?
To find our about upcoming sales and special offers, please subscribe to our newsletter by entering your e-mail address in the sign-up field below.
Subscribe to our newsletter
By agreeing to receive newsletters via email, you confirm that you are informed that:
1. Your email address will be used for the purpose to send commercial notices related to AS Madara Cosmetics services and products;
2. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide IT structures and email platforms;
3. You have a right to make rectifications of the inserted personal data, or revoke your consent to receive the commercial notices at any time;
4. AS Madara Cosmetics will cease sending commercial notices as soon as your request is processed (please note that processing of the request depends on technological capacities to act on your request, which may take up to five days);
5. Your personal data will be processed until you revoke your consent, or, in certain cases, until the necessity to retain evidence of the received consent expires.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files, which are embedded in on your computer’s hard drive through your browser. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to memorize useful information, such as your login information, and to facilitate convenience of surfing through the website. Our cookies cannot identify you personally.
HOW DO WE USE THE COOKIES
Several types of cookies are used on the website for various purposes:
• Essential cookies: The cookies are used to ensure operation of the Website, inter alia, to allow you to use our services and to connect to your account. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest to ensure operation of the Website and provide services to you. The essential cookies are stored until you close your browser, i.e., until the end of the session. • Analytical/performance cookies: The cookies allow us to recognize and quantify the number of visitors of the Website and see how these visitors navigate the Website. The legal grounds for use of these cookies are our legitimate interest to improve performance of our Website, for example, by ensuring a search option. The analytical/performance cookies are stored on your device permanently. • Functional cookies: The cookies allow the Website to remember the settings you selected and your preferences that facilitate more convenient use of the Website, for example, if you wish to remain logged in on the Website. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest to ensure, improve and make the use of the Website more convenient. The functional cookies are stored on your device permanently. • Targeting/advertising cookies: The cookies are used to record your visit to the Website, the websites and links you have used, for the purpose to offer and render our or our business partners’ products and services according to your interests. These cookies are used based on your consent. By visiting the Website and using the services provided by us you agree that the targeting/advertising cookies are used. The targeting/advertising cookies will be stored until you delete cookies from your browser.
The cookies are processed and received by us and our business partners who ensure operation of the Website, compile and analyse your activities on the Website. Cookie information is not transferred outside the European Union and EEA.
HOW TO RESTRICT AND ERASE COOKIES
If you wish to restrict, block or erase the cookies, such option is ensured upon changing settings of the browser you use. You cannot opt-out of use of the essential and functional cookies, because without them it is not possible to ensure the functionality of the Website. You cannot opt-out of use of the analytical cookies either because they are necessary for us to improve the performance of the Website.
We use the services of Google Analytics. You can opt-out from the use thereof by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on tool.
For further information about cookies and inquiries as to how to manage them please read here www.aboutcookies.org.
MADARA COSMETICS, AS ZELTIŅU IELA 131, MARUPE, LV-2167, LATVIJA.
By agreeing to receive commercial notices, you confirm that you are informed that:
1. AS Madara Cosmetics processes your personal data, which you have entered in the registration form, including your geographical location and purchase history for the purpose of offering you the most suitable services and products;
2. In order to send commercial notices various types of profiling is performed, taking into account the information you have provided for the purpose to establish what kind of a commercial notice would be most suitable for you;
3. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide IT structures, email and SMS platforms;
4. You have a right to make rectifications of the entered personal data or revoke your consent to receive the commercial notices at any time;
5. AS Madara Cosmetics will cease sending commercial notices as soon as your request is processed (please note that processing of the request depends on technological capacities to act on your request, which may take up to five days);
6. Your personal data will be processed until you revoke your consent, or, in certain cases, until the necessity to retain evidence of the received consent expires.
Upon registering you confirm that you are informed that:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: 1.1. to create and maintain your account in order to conclude a Distance agreement with AS Madara Cosmetics and obtain other related services, including notifications related to the performance of the Distance agreement; 1.2. to compile and retain your purchase history, inter alia, in order to improve the services and products we provide; 1.3. to retain evidence of the concluded Distance agreement;
2. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide delivery services, IT structures, and payment platforms;
3. You have a right to make rectifications to the entered personal data or request deletion of your account at any time;
4. Your personal data will be processed until you delete your account, or the storage period set out by the laws expires, or statute of limitations for bringing an action in court lapses;
5. Failing to provide all information specified in the registration form will prevent you from creating the account and concluding the Distance agreement through it.
Upon registration, you confirm that the entered personal data is true and accurate.