By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our Cookies Policy.
Intense treatment for dry, tight, stressed and dehydrated skin.
EFFECTS & BENEFITS
• Provides an immediate comfort, reduces skin tightness and prevents itching.
• Contains a blend of moisturizing natural sugars, Northern peony, hyaluronic acid, linseed and nettle.
• Improves the look and feel of the skin, provides instant and persistent results.
• Prevents a repetitive dehydration.
• Suitable for all skin types to pamper the skin and remove signs of fatigue instantly.
• Soft and powdery scent.
Based on Northern peony extract, the new SOS INSTANT MOISTURE+RADIANCE HYDRA MASK provides strong skin moisturizing, conditioning, toning, smoothing and antioxidant effects, and protects the skin from environmental damage and premature ageing. Enriched with anti-inflammatory linseed and nettle, and hyaluronic acid, known for its unparalleled skin moisturizing properties.
Use twice a week or whenever your skin feels thirsty, dehydrated and stressed. Apply to clean skin. Leave on or wipe off after 15–20 minutes. Suitable for all skin types.
How can cosmetics ensure the deep layers of skin hydrated, not only the top layers?
Cosmetics hydrate the skin thanks to interaction of four mechanisms:
1. Creating a protecting film that regulates the water exchange between the skin and environment, thus enriching the skin with water-based moisture.
2. Due to their hygroscopic (water binding) properties, moisturisers (like hialuronic acid and betaine) keep the water inside the skin and lock the moisture in different layers of it.
3. Antioxidants and active substances included in the creams protect the outer moisture-locking layer from environmental damage and pollution-induced oxidative stress.
4. Plant based active ingredients raise the dermal water reserves by stimulating the creation of natural moisturisers.
Can SOS products be used with creams of other series - Time Miracle, Deep moisture?
Yes, we reccoment to use SOS products together with other MADARA creams, serums or oils, to acieve a skin care regimen that works best for each individual skin need. For example, a mature and very dry skin, can use SOS HYDRA RECARGE CREAM in the morning and TIME MIRACLE TOTAL RENEWAL NIGHT CREAM. The routine can be extended with SUPERSEED SOOTHING HYDRATION face oil and/or TIME MIRACLE CELLULAR REPAIR SERUM for even more intensive skin nutrition and regeneration.
Why is the series called SOS?
SOS stands for intensive help for skin that is in "emergency" condition: very dry, dehydrated, stressed skin. The products contains a rich blend of rehydrating molecules (e.g., hyaluronic acid, betaine, sodium PCA) and powful antioxidants to provide intensive hydration and protection.